This text states how your personal data are treated by the coordinator of the BECERID project, ODISEE vzw, located in Belgium, Warmoesberg 26, B-1000 Brussels and registered as a Belgian legal entity with the company number 0408.429.584, henceforth ‘Odisee’. Odisee is responsible for the processing of personal data obtained through its website.
This Privacy Statement describes what personal information we collect from you when you visit the website earlyyearsblog.eu or when you use the services offered through this website, why we do it, how long we save them, with whom we share them, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
When this statement refers to ‘our’ or ‘this’ ‘website’, the specific website is meant that starts with http://earlyyearsblog.eu.
The personal data that we process
Odisee processes the personal data you provide to us, for example when you subscribe to the newsletter, or post a comment on the website.
More specifically, you can provide us with the following personal data via these forms: your name, first name, gender, e-mail address, address, age, organization in which you work, function.
More specifically, the following personal data can be processed: your IP address, your browser type, the language you set, when and for how long you visit our website, etc.
The reasons for processing personal data
We process the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To be able to post your response;
- To send you our newsletter;
- To respond to an information request;
- To better understand the composition and goals of our readers.
The personal data that we automatically collect from you when you visit our website are processed for the following purposes:
- To manage and improve our website so that we can tailor the content to you to offer you a more personalized experience;
- To perform statistical analyses regarding your visit and click behavior. For example, we would like to know how long our visitors take the time to read a blog post, and which types of blog posts are read more intensively. In making these analyses your personal data is always anonymous.
More about the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we keep your e-mail address in a database used by the wordpress software to send you an e-mail whenever a new blog message is posted. The e-mail addresses in this database are not used for other purposes.
You have the right to request that you view, change or delete your personal data at any time. You can also withdraw your consent for the further processing of your data.
Each newsletter contains a link that enables you to unsubscribe and at the same time remove your personal data from this database.
Sharing personal data
The information you provide us with when filling out a form on the website is shared with the project partners mentioned here.
They are not used or passed on for marketing purposes.
Your rights regarding your personal data
- ask us to inspect the personal data we process about you and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to update or correct your personal data;
- ask us to delete your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (provided that the processing is based on permission).
If you would like to exercise one of these rights, you can send an e-mail to the project manager Helena.Taelman@odisee.be.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which you process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Adaptations to this statement
This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time. By regularly consulting the website you can keep up to date with changes.
If you have further questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the project manager of Odisee (Helena.Taelman@odisee.be).