You are free to copy, distribute, and translate blog messages made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 licence, subject to the licence conditions. Please pay special attention to the following:
- You must keep the open license notices intact.
- You must adequately acknowledge the original author(s) when distributing the work. In the case of co-publications, you must include the name of the co-authors as posted on the blog website.
- No commercial use of the work or any adaptation thereof will be made. Any distribution of the work can only be made under a Creative Commons license of the same type.
- Any translation of the work must respect the integrity of the original text. You must adequately acknowledge the original author(s) when translating the work. In addition, the following statement must be included: ‘This is an unofficial translation of the blog post from [language] to [language]. The accuracy of the translated text was not verified by the original author.’
- You will ensure that your use of the blog post and/or the context in which the blog post appears is not derogatory nor will it reflect negatively on EarlyYearsBlog.eu.
- You may not imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by EarlyYearsBlog.eu, or its bloggers.